IRTA works on the research, technological development and transfer of the health of animals, both farm and wildlife. In addition, it studies the implications for human consumption products and their effects on public health under the One Health approach.
· Terrestrial animals:
· Aquatic animals:
- 01/11/2019 · Animal health VECTRACK: Earth observation service for preventive control of insect disease vectors
- 22/07/2019 · Animal health ATYPRION: Evaluation of the public health risk of atypical and emerging prions
- 21/06/2019 · Animal health HEXOVAC: Exosome-deived quasi-enveloped virus particles as candidate for novel hepatitis A and E vaccines.
- 01/05/2019 · Animal health Dendro CHECK, "New diagnostic kits for a best detection of the Classical Swine Fever virus".
- 25/04/2019 · Animal health Pronasal: use of nasal colonizers as probiotics against Glässer's disease
- Magnani, D.; Ferri, N.; Dalmau, A. ; Messori, S. (2017). Knowledge and opinions of veterinary students in Italy toward animal welfare science and law. Veterinary Record 180 :225-232 Animal health
- Liu, L.; Luo, Y.; Accensi, F. ; Ganges, L. ; Rodriguez, F. ; Shan, H.; Ståhl, K.; Qiu, H.J.; Belák, S. (2017). Pre-clini cal evaluation of a real-time PCR assay on a portable instrument as a possible field diagnostic tool: experiences from the testing of clinical samples for African and classical swine fever viruses. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases: (en premsa) Animal health
- Pérez de Val, B. ; Napp, E.; Velarde, R.; Lavín, S.; Cervera, Z. ; Singh, M.; Allepuz, A. ; Mentaberre, G. (2017). Serological follow-up of tuberculosis in a wild boar population in contact with infected cattle. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases 64 (1 ):275-283 Animal health
- Devleesschauwer, B.; Allepuz, A. ; Dermauw, V.; Johansen, M.V.; Laranjo, M. ; Smit, GS.; Sotiraki, S.; Trevisan, C.; Wardrop, N.A.; Dorny, P.; Gabriël, S. (2017). Taenia solium in Europe: still endemic?. Acta Tropica 165 :96-99 Animal health