Call for postdoctoral researchers
The Institute of Agrifood Research and Technology (IRTA) is opening 5 postdoctoral positions in theses areas of research:
- Animal welfare at slaughter
- Improving ecotoxicity indicators via inclusion of soil quality and pollinators for decision support in agricultural production
- Avian Influenza: unravelling host-pathogen interaction
- Improving Biological Control of pests
- Control of postharvest diseases using biological control and biostimulants on fruits and vegetables
- Applying Genomics to Plant Research
- Development of plant-based powdered beverages
How to apply?
Contact via e-mail the researcher responsible for the topic of your interest from the list above including your CV and a motivation letter. The researcher will evaluate the candidates interested and will invite a candidate to submit a research proposal to the Scientific Committee of IRTA and the best 5 proposals among the different topics will be granted a postdoctoral position.
– Deadline for submitting your interest: 25th of March 2022
– Deadline for submitting the application: 8th of April 2022
Terms of employment:
Full-time position for 2 years with an annual gross salary of 31,187.92€ (category F of IRTA’s salary scale). IRTA offers a rich environment for knowledge development and exchange where to develop a scientific career, and possibilities for professional promotion according to the attained achievements. More information can be found here.