These are the IRTA scientific programs that work in the care of the environment:
And these are the IRTA centers where we work specifically on environment projects:
- 26/06/2017 · climate change VITIMPACT: Contribution to environmental assessment of viticulture: quantification and adjustments emission factors to Mediterranean conditions.
- 15/06/2017 · climate change Bread wheat breeding for facing the current challenges of the crop in Spain: adaptation to climate change, quality and resistance to biotic stresses.
- 01/01/2017 · climate change VISCA: Vineyards Integrated Smart Climate Application
- 01/03/2016 · climate change NEURICE: New commercial EUropean RICE (Oryza sativa) harbouring salt tolerance alleles to protect the rice sector against climate change and apple snail (Pomacea insularum) invasion
- 17/09/2015 · climate change Use of the genetic diversity of grapevine (Vitis vinifera L) and microbial populations of berry to face up the adaptation of viticulture and enology to climate change
- Sala, S.; Antón, A. ; McLaren, S.J.; Notarnicola, B.; Saouter, E.; Sonesson, U. (2017). In quest of reducing the environmental impacts of food production and consumption. Journal of Cleaner Production 140 (Part 2 ):387-398 climate change