17/07/2019 · Food Technology
10/07/2019 · Food Technology
- 01/06/2019 · Food Technology CAMELMILK fase2: Boost the production, processing and consumption of camel milk in the Mediterranean basin
- 01/04/2019 · Food Technology NIR Low cost: "Low cost NIR" system for the determination of quality parameters and food safety in meat products during drying.
- 01/04/2019 · Food Technology RFALIM: Radiofrequencies for thawing or rapid tempering of frozen foods
- 15/10/2018 · Food Technology Cheese & yogurt: Innovations in the development of cheese and yogurt
- 01/05/2018 · Food Technology Bluefish valorization for the improvement of the competitiveness of the fishing sector.
- López-Pedrouso, M.; Pérez-Santaescolástica, C.; Franco, D.; Fulladosa, E. ; Carballo, J.; Zapata, C.; Lorenzo, J.M. (2018). Comparative proteomic profiling of myofibrillar proteins in dry-cured ham with different proteolysis indices and adhesiveness. Food Chemistry 244 :238-245 Food Technology
- Bou, R. ; Cofrades, S.; Jiménez-Colmenero, F. (2017). Fermented meat sausages. A: Frías, J.; Martínez-Villaluenga, C.; Peñas, E. (eds.). Fermented Foods in Health and Disease Prevention. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 203-235 Food Technology
- Fernández-Martín, F.; Freire, M.; Bou, R. ; Cofrades, S.; Jiménez-Colmenero, F. (2017). Olive oil based edible W/O/W emulsions stability as affected by addition of some acylglycerides. Journal of Food Engineering 196 (1 ):18-26 Food Technology