Expertise and resources to conduct pre-clinical and clinical trials with livestock species aimed to register veterinary products for animal health at national and European level or for any other specific purposes required by our clients.
- Specific pre-clinical and clinical studies that guarantee the safety and efficacy of a given product following the official regulations required to approve their commercialisation.
- More than 10 years’ experience conducting tolerance, safety and efficacy studies for private companies aimed to register veterinary products at national and European level.
- Possibility of working with biosafety level 2 and 3 laboratories and animal facilities under high quality standards following Good Laboratory Practices and Good Clinical Practices.
- Complementary studies aimed to support the registration process and post-registration studies are also performed.
- Conduction of concept and epidemiological studies motivated by marketing strategies.
Examples of previous achievements
- Field efficacy and safety of vaccines against porcine circovirus type 2, Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae and atrophic rhinitis
- Efficacy and immune response of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus vaccines
- Epidemiological study of lung lesions in Spanish slaughterhouses.
- Efficacy studies of pre- and probiotics on gut health (also performed for avian species)
- Environmental safety of a modified live vaccine of Escherichia coli in turkeys and broilers
- Efficacy of antimicrobials against avian colibacillosis
- Efficacy of vaccines against avian salmonellosis
- Safety and efficacy of Schmallenberg and bluetongue virus vaccines in bovines and the latter also in ovines
- Safety and efficacy of vaccines in bovines
- Efficacy of antimicrobials against digestive disorders of rabbits
- VIH-1 Prophylactic vaccine development in mice
- Immunotoxicity evaluation of different pharmaceutical compounds in mice
- Efficacy of different pharmaceutical formulations in front of Candida albicans in rats