Technological offers upon request serving private businesses and public institutions interested in designing and performing research on viral molecular biology and bioinformatics.
- Scientific consulting leading to the most appropriate experimental design.
- In vitro and in vivo experimental settings for characterization of viruses.
- From full genome analysis to studies on genomic diversity.
- Detailed bioinformatics analysis of next generation sequencing data.
INNOVATIVE AND COMPETITIVE ASPECTS
- Combination of molecular biology research in vivo and in vitro with bioinformatics.
- BSL3 infrastructures: controlled containment facilities.
- Multidisciplinary team of researchers.
- Studies can be performed using many different animal species: from the basics to the field.
- Viral genomics and diversity.
- Molecular characterization of viruses.
- Next generation sequencing applied to virology
- Collaborating as a Contract Research Organization (CRO) or for research projects.
Examples of previous achievements
- Patent EP2530170A1. Diagnostic tools for Torque teno sus viruses by genomic analysis.
- Contracts with companies and research projects on molecular characterization and bioinformatics analysis of viruses.