Wine and vineyard
IRTA works on wine and vineyard through the programs: Fruit production, Sustainable plant protection, Efficient use of water in agriculture, Postharvest, Integral management of organic waste, Agri-food economy, and Food Technology.
The main center in which the research is developed is IRTA Torre Marimon.
- 01/01/2021 · Wine and vineyard Agrivoltaism applied to the wine sector as a tool for climate change mitigation and fixation of the industry in the territory
- 01/10/2020 · Wine and vineyard NOVATERRA: Integrated novel strategies for reducing the use and impact of pesticides towards sustainable Mediterranean vineyards and olive groves.
- 01/06/2020 · Wine and vineyard VUMOC: Grape and Apple Vulnerability to heat waves. An immediate risk under climate change
- 01/09/2019 · Wine and vineyard Plant Health Innovation Hub: creation of a Innovation Hub in plant health for the sustainability and resilience of the agri-food sector
- 01/01/2019 · Wine and vineyard MINORVIN: Valorization of minority grape varieties for their capacity to diversify viticulture and enology and their resilience to climate change
- Bellvert, J., Jofre-Cekalovic, C., Pelecha, A., Mata, M., & Nieto, H. (2020). Feasibility of Using the Two-Source Energy Balance Model (TSEB) with Sentinel-2 and Sentinel-3 Images to Analyze the Spatio-Temporal Variability of Vine Water Status in a Vineyard. Remote Sensing, 12(14), 25, Article 2299 Wine and vineyard
- Carbó, A., Torres, R., Usall, J., Marín, A., Chiralt, A., & Teixidó, N. (2018). Novel film-forming formulations of the biocontrol agent Candida sake CPA-1: biocontrol efficacy and performance at field conditions in organic wine grapes. Pest Management Science, 75(4), 959-968. doi:10.1002/ps.5200 http://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12327/262 Wine and vineyard
- Bellvert, J. ; Marsal, J.; Girona, J. ; Zarco-Tejada, P.J. (2015). Seasonal evolution of crop water stress index in grapevine varieties determined with high-resolution remote sensing thermal imagery. Irrigation Science 33 (2 ):81-93 Wine and vineyard
- Prenafeta-Boldu, F. X., Burgos, L., Noguerol, J., Mercader, M., Soler, J., & Fernandez, B. (2020). Solar drying in the vineyard: a sustainable technology for the recovery of nutrients from winery organic waste. Water Science and Technology, 82(1), 27-38. Wine and vineyard
- Bellvert, J. ; Zarco-Tejada, J.P.; Marsal, J.; Girona, J. ; González-Dugo, M.V.; Fereres, E. (2016). Vineyard irrigation scheduling based on airborne thermal imagery and water potential thresholds. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research 22 (2 ):307-315 Wine and vineyard