IRTA works on organic production mainly through the Sustainable Plant Protection program, but also in Sustainable Field Crops, Fruit Production, Genomics and Biotechnology, Urban and Peri-urban Agriculture and Efficient Use of Water in Agriculture.
These are the centers that are developing the research on this areas:
- Ebre Field Station
- IRTA Cabrils
- Mas Badia
- IRTA Torre Marimon
- IRTA Fruitcentre
- Lleida Field Station
- IRTA Lleida Agronomists
- 01/02/2021 · Organic production ECO-GRASS: Improving the control of the grass layer in the first years of planting in the line of organic apple trees through the controlled planting of Arvense species.
- 22/07/2020 · Organic production ECO Millora: Improving the efficiency in the use of organic wheat nitrogen through plant material and crop management.
- 18/06/2020 · Organic production ECOCARN -Extension of the shelf life of organically certified pork and beef products
- 01/10/2019 · Organic production Proximity varieties: Healthier almonds with less waste
- 01/09/2019 · Organic production Plant Health Innovation Hub: creation of a Innovation Hub in plant health for the sustainability and resilience of the agri-food sector
- Vilarrasa-Nogue, M., Teira-Esmatges, M. R., Gonzalez-Llinas, E., Domingo-Olive, F., & Villar, J. M. (2020). Ammonia volatilisation from pig slurry and ANS with DMPP applied to Westerwold ryegrass (Lolium multiflorum Lam., cv. Trinova) under Mediterranean conditions. Science of the Total Environment, 724, 12, Article 137918 Organic production
- Martínez-Ferrer, M.T. ; Campos, J.M. (2017). Diversity, spatial distribution, and sampling for ant management decision-making in integrated pest management programs in citrus groves. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata 162 :251-260 Organic production
- Sala, S.; Antón, A. ; McLaren, S.J.; Notarnicola, B.; Saouter, E.; Sonesson, U. (2017). In quest of reducing the environmental impacts of food production and consumption. Journal of Cleaner Production 140 (Part 2 ):387-398 Organic production
- Organic production
- Carbó, A., Torres, R., Usall, J., Marín, A., Chiralt, A., & Teixidó, N. (2018). Novel film-forming formulations of the biocontrol agent Candida sake CPA-1: biocontrol efficacy and performance at field conditions in organic wine grapes. Pest Management Science, 75(4), 959-968. doi:10.1002/ps.5200 http://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12327/262 Organic production