IRTA has undertaken to make its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector (hereinafter Royal Decree 1.112/2018 of 7 September).
This accessibility statement applies to the website “www.irta.cat”.
The sub-domains of this website will have their own accessibility statements.
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September due to the exceptions and lack of conformity in the following aspects.
The content below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Failure to comply with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September: There could be several editing errors on some web pages, both in HTML content and final documents, published after 20 September 2018.
- Disproportionate burden: not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of applicable legislation: there may be office files in PDF or other formats published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully comply with accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This declaration was prepared on 18 September 2020.
The method used to prepare the declaration was an accessibility audit carried out by the company Iuris.doc.
Last revision of the declaration: 30 November 2020
Comments and contact details
Communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of Royal Decree 1112/2018) can be made through the following contact mailbox.
• Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
• Transmit other difficulties of access to the content.
• Formulate any other consultation or suggestion of improvement regarding the accessibility of the website.
The communications will be received and transferred by the Directorate General for Citizen Services, of the Department of the Vice Presidency, Economy and Finance of the Generalitat de Catalunya, as the Unit responsible for Web Accessibility in the autonomous area.
Accessible information requests and complaints
Para hacer solicitudes de información accesible y quejas (artículo 12 del Real Decreto 1112/2018) hay que acceder al trámite Contenidos accesibles en la web y seguir la modalidad Solicitar información accesible o hacer una queja.
To make requests for accessible information and complaints (article 12 of Royal Decree 1112/2018) you must access the procedure for accessible content on the website and follow the procedure Requesting accessible information or making a complaint.
Any natural or legal person may make complaints regarding compliance with the requirements of Royal Decree 1112/2018 and request information regarding content that is excluded from the scope of this regulation.
Applications and complaints are registered in accordance with the requirements established by Law 39/2015 of 1 October on the common administrative procedure of public administrations.
If, once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, you disagree with the decision taken or the response does not comply with the requirements of article 12.5 of RD 1112/2018, you can initiate a complaint for:
- know and oppose the grounds for rejection
- call for the adoption of appropriate measures in case of disagreement with the decision taken
- state the reasons why you consider that the answer does not meet the requirements.
A complaint can also be initiated if 20 working days have passed without a response.