Plant material evaluation trials
- Agronomic trials.
- Determination of biomass, grain yield and yield components.
- Determination of grain quality (yield in mill, biometry, pearling, whiteness level of rice).
- Morphological and phenological monitoring and assessment of the plant material.
- Evaluation of the response/reaction to pests, plant diseases and common vegetative accidents.
- Design and carrying out fertilization field trials.
- Application of different fertilization treatments.
- Monitoring and assessment of crop vegetative quality indicators (chlorophyll intensity, biomass, etc.).
- Evaluation of crop productivity and yield components.
Phytosanitary products trials
- Designing and carrying out of field trials.
- Application (Sprying) of products.
- Assessment of efficiency and phytotoxicity.
- Assessment of the crop yield and other variables.
- Surveys application to the farm sector.
- Trials results transfer.
- Introduction of new technologies (technology showcase).