Fish reproduction: sole, sea bass, gilthead seabream and eel.
Show side menu
Starting date: 01/01/2004 End date: 31/12/2050
- Application of spawning control methods in sole reproducers by hormonal induction and control of the thermo-period that can be transferred to the sector.
- Development of cellular, biochemical and molecular techniques for the management of reproducers lots, sole reproducers sexing, follow-up and manipulation of the gonads development and the analysis of the spawning quality.
- Methods for gilthead seabream embryo cryopreservation.
- Studies on hormonal control of spermatogenesis.
- Identification of eel sexual maturity inducing factors with potential applications for its integral culture.