Campylobacter epidemiology in poultry farms in Spain: prevalence, circulating sub-types, risk factors and infection dynamics in farms.
Show side menu
Starting date: 19/10/2009 End date: 19/10/2015
Programme: Animal health
The objectives of the project are:
- To determine Campylobacter’s prevalencia in broilers and the associate factors of risk.
- To study in detail the dynamics of Campylobacter’s transmission between(among) lots and farms.
- To determine the paper(role) of the interior environment of the ships, as well as the health and animal(rude) well-being in the settling.
- To determine the paper(role) of the exterior(foreign) environment of the ships in the settling of the lots of broilers; especially, to examine the importance that the flies can have as vectors of Campylobacter’s transmission.
- To determine the distribution of Campylobacter’s subtypes in Spain and his(her,your) relation with the climate and geography.