Wine and vineyard
IRTA works on wine and vineyard through the programs: Fruit production, Sustainable plant protection, Efficient use of water in agriculture, Postharvest, Integral management of organic waste, Agri-food economy, and Food Technology.
The main center in which the research is developed is IRTA Torre Marimon.
17/05/2018 · Wine and vineyard
19/04/2016 · Wine and vineyard
- 11/10/2018 · Wine and vineyard CLIMAVIT21: Agrometeorology as a starting point for a stable and quality wine production in climatic conditions in the 21st century. DO Empordà i DO Pla de Bages
- 11/10/2018 · Wine and vineyard ITINECO: Technical itinerary for the promotion of auxiliary fauna by means of ecological infrastructures
- 18/07/2018 · Wine and vineyard GO CARBOCERT: Optimization of carbon sequestration in agricultural soils
- 01/01/2018 · Wine and vineyard Biology and ecology of potential vectors of Xylella fastidiosa and its role in epidemiology and disease control
- 26/06/2017 · Wine and vineyard Irrigation needs and optimization of the deficit irrigation in vines subject to the forced of the production and other practices of culture for the improvement of the quality of the wine in front of climatic change.
- Pascual, M.; Romero, M.P.; Rufat, J. ; Villar, J.M. (2015). Canopy management in rainfed vineyards (cv. Tempranillo) for optimising water use and enhancing wine quality. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 95 (15 ):3067-3076 Wine and vineyard
- Bellvert, J. ; Marsal, J.; Girona, J. ; Zarco-Tejada, P.J. (2015). Seasonal evolution of crop water stress index in grapevine varieties determined with high-resolution remote sensing thermal imagery. Irrigation Science 33 (2 ):81-93 Wine and vineyard
- Bellvert, J. ; Zarco-Tejada, J.P.; Marsal, J.; Girona, J. ; González-Dugo, M.V.; Fereres, E. (2016). Vineyard irrigation scheduling based on airborne thermal imagery and water potential thresholds. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research 22 (2 ):307-315 Wine and vineyard