Wine and vineyard
IRTA works on wine and vineyard through the programs: Fruit production, Sustainable plant protection, Efficient use of water in agriculture, Postharvest, Integral management of organic waste, Agri-food economy, and Food Technology.
The main center in which the research is developed is IRTA Torre Marimon.
17/05/2018 · Wine and vineyard
19/04/2016 · Wine and vineyard
- 01/01/2019 · Wine and vineyard MINORVIN: Valorization of minority grape varieties for their capacity to diversify viticulture and enology and their resilience to climate change
- 11/10/2018 · Wine and vineyard CLIMAVIT21: Agrometeorology as a starting point for a stable and quality wine production in climatic conditions in the 21st century. DO Empordà i DO Pla de Bages
- 11/10/2018 · Wine and vineyard ITINECO: Technical itinerary for the promotion of auxiliary fauna by means of ecological infrastructures
- 18/07/2018 · Wine and vineyard GO CARBOCERT: Optimization of carbon sequestration in agricultural soils
- 01/01/2018 · Wine and vineyard Biology and ecology of potential vectors of Xylella fastidiosa and its role in epidemiology and disease control
- Pascual, M.; Romero, M.P.; Rufat, J. ; Villar, J.M. (2015). Canopy management in rainfed vineyards (cv. Tempranillo) for optimising water use and enhancing wine quality. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 95 (15 ):3067-3076 Wine and vineyard
- Bellvert, J. ; Marsal, J.; Girona, J. ; Zarco-Tejada, P.J. (2015). Seasonal evolution of crop water stress index in grapevine varieties determined with high-resolution remote sensing thermal imagery. Irrigation Science 33 (2 ):81-93 Wine and vineyard
- Bellvert, J. ; Zarco-Tejada, J.P.; Marsal, J.; Girona, J. ; González-Dugo, M.V.; Fereres, E. (2016). Vineyard irrigation scheduling based on airborne thermal imagery and water potential thresholds. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research 22 (2 ):307-315 Wine and vineyard