Wine and vineyard
IRTA works on wine and vineyard through the programs: Fruit production, Sustainable plant protection, Efficient use of water in agriculture, Postharvest, Integral management of organic waste, Agri-food economy, and Food Technology.
The main center in which the research is developed is IRTA Torre Marimon.
- 26/06/2017 · Wine and vineyard Irrigation needs and optimization of the deficit irrigation in vines subject to the forced of the production and other practices of culture for the improvement of the quality of the wine in front of climatic change.
- 26/06/2017 · Wine and vineyard VITIMPACT: Contribution to environmental assessment of viticulture: quantification and adjustments emission factors to Mediterranean conditions.
- 01/01/2017 · Wine and vineyard VISCA: Vineyards Integrated Smart Climate Application
- 01/07/2016 · Wine and vineyard VINOVERT: Wine, competitiveness, environmental and food safety policies for the companies. Supporting companies for setting up metodologies
- 15/10/2015 · Wine and vineyard INNOAPAT: RIS3CAT Food Community management project
- Pascual, M.; Romero, M.P.; Rufat, J. ; Villar, J.M. (2015). Canopy management in rainfed vineyards (cv. Tempranillo) for optimising water use and enhancing wine quality. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 95 (15 ):3067-3076 Wine and vineyard
- Bellvert, J. ; Marsal, J.; Girona, J. ; Zarco-Tejada, P.J. (2015). Seasonal evolution of crop water stress index in grapevine varieties determined with high-resolution remote sensing thermal imagery. Irrigation Science 33 (2 ):81-93 Wine and vineyard
- Bellvert, J. ; Zarco-Tejada, J.P.; Marsal, J.; Girona, J. ; González-Dugo, M.V.; Fereres, E. (2016). Vineyard irrigation scheduling based on airborne thermal imagery and water potential thresholds. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research 22 (2 ):307-315 Wine and vineyard