IRTA works on field crops (rice, corn, wheat…) mainly thorugh the Sustainable Field Crops program (and for some topics also through the Genomics and Biotechnology and Sustainable Plant Protection programs).
These are the centers where the research is done:
- 01/01/2018 · Field crops Detection, distribution and monitoring of herbicide resistant populations in rice weeds in Spain
- 01/11/2017 · Field crops Local production of quality flours with high whiteness index
- 01/09/2017 · Field crops IoE-Crops: Internet of Extensive Crops
- 19/07/2017 · Field crops +SOJA: Soy (Glicine max L.) as an alternative to the traditional field crops at irrigation crops in Catalonia
- 15/06/2017 · Field crops Bread wheat breeding for facing the current challenges of the crop in Spain: adaptation to climate change, quality and resistance to biotic stresses.
- Soriano JM, Malosetti M, Roselló M, Sorrells ME, Royo C (2017) Dissecting the old Mediterranean durum wheat genetic architecture for phenology, biomass and yield formation by association mapping and QTL meta-analysis. PLoS ONE, 12(5): e0178290. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0178290 Field crops
- Soriano JM, Villegas D, Sorrells ME, Royo C (2018) Durum wheat landraces from east and west regions of the Mediterranean Basin are genetically distinct for yield components and phenology. Frontiers in Plant Science (Available on-line). doi: 10.3389/fpls.2018.00080 Field crops
- Royo C, Ammar K, Alfaro C, Dreisigacker S, García del Moral LF, Villegas D. 2017. Effect of Ppd-1 photoperiod sensitivity genes on dry matter production and allocation in durum wheat. Field Crops Research (Available on-line). doi: 10.1016/j.fcr.2017.06.005 Field crops
- Martinez, M. ; Curcó, A.; Ibáñez, C. (2017). Effects of agri-environmental and organic rice farming on yield and macrophyte community in Mediterranean paddy fields. Paddy and Water Environment 15 (3 ):457-468 Field crops
- Català, M.M. ; Pla, E. ; Tomas, N. (2017). La siembra del arroz; una nueva técnica de cultivo en España. Agrícola Vergel: Fruticultura, Horticultura, Floricultura 398 :6-9 Field crops