These are the IRTA scientific programs that work in the care of the environment:
And these are the IRTA centers where we work specifically on environment projects:
14/03/2019 · Agrosystems
07/03/2019 · Agrosystems
- 01/09/2018 · Agrosystems Circular Agronomics
- 01/01/2018 · Agrosystems ALBERAPASTUR: Valuation of the cattle bulk and silvopastoral resources of cross-border Mediterranean Pyrenees
- 01/01/2018 · Agrosystems Mediterranean silvopastoralism: Silvopastoralism as adaptation strategy for an integrated rural development in the Mediterranean.
- 01/01/2018 · Agrosystems Silvopastoralism as adaptation strategy for an integrated rural development in the Mediterranean.
- 01/09/2017 · Agrosystems ENRICH: Enhanced nitrogen and phosphorus recovery from wastewater and integration in the value chain
- Martinez, M. ; Curcó, A.; Ibáñez, C. (2017). Effects of agri-environmental and organic rice farming on yield and macrophyte community in Mediterranean paddy fields. Paddy and Water Environment 15 (3 ):457-468 Agrosystems
- Vidal Legaz, B.; De Souza, M.; Teixeira, R.F.M.; Antón, A. ; Putman, B.; Sala, S. (2017). Soil quality, properties, and functions in life cycle assessment: an evaluation of models. Journal of Cleaner Production 140 (Part 2 ):502-515 Agrosystems
- Notarnicola, B.; Sala, S.; Antón, A. ; McLaren, S.J.; Saouter, E.; Sonesson, U. (2017). The role of life cycle assessment in supporting sustainable agri-food systems: a review of the challenges. Journal of Cleaner Production 140 (Part 2 ):399-409 Agrosystems